Infrastructure Development Department partakes a share of
the cost in Railway projects. Presently 6 projects at a cost
of Rs. 2029.00 Cr. (969 kms) are under implementation by
- Sholapur – Gadag (GC)
- Shimoga – Talaguppa Gauge Conversion Project.
- Kottur-Harihar New Railway Line
- Bangalore-Ramangaram-Mysore Railway Doubling
- Bidar-Gulbarga New Railway Line
- Munirabad-Mehboonagar New Railway Line.
- Road over Bridge / Road under Bridge (RoB/RuB)
The State has committed Rs. 1516.8 Cr. for this purpose.
Including cost sharing works the Railways are undertaking
969 kms of projects (cost of Rs. 2029.00 Cr.) .The GoK has
proposed the following 9 railway projects to be taken up as
- Bijapur – Shahbad
- Shimoga- Harihara
- Gadag – Haveri
- Kuduchi - Bagalkot
- Tumkur – Davanagere
- Alamatti – Koppal
- Londa – Goa (Doubling)
Click here to view the details
of the above 9 projects